Trading Risk Consultant
My client a global management consultancy are looking for experienced professionals to join their trading risk team based in London.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to join an industry leading organisation, working with the tier 1 financial institutions.
You will have experience with:
- Front Office conduct and cultural issues
- Experience of working in a project based environment
- Consultative & strategic approach to projects
- Management Consultancy experience is beneficial
- Experience with Assurance, Auditing or Surveillance controls projects.
- Market abuse and rate manipulation
- Unauthorised and rogue trading
- Regulatory interpretation & response
- Electronic program trading risk & controls
- Operational risk & control frameworks
- Fraud & misconduct threats
- Trader surveillance
- Data analytics/mining solutions for control gaps
- Extensive knowledge of trading risks