Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology Consultancy - London
- Full Time
Talent Acquisition Manager is required to take complete ownership of recruitment across the business. You will be in charge of helping to recruit a mix of Tech roles focusing on Developers, Product Owners, Agile PM's etc as well as Production, UX, Data Science roles to be covered too.
- Define and executes resourcing capability plans.
- Ensure sufficient diverse talent is available to support the growth of the business.
- Attract, retain and incentivise workforce.
- Support on boarding and growth.
The company hire relaxed professional people who are very much 'about the work'. Their people will pick up complex domains quickly. Sharp of mind and insightful is how they would be described. Operate in a high trust environment and their people are able to work independently when needed. In return for all that, their people have amazing clients & products to work on and amazing people to work with. We want our environment to be a product of ourselves, not the reverse. We look to continually learn and adapt. A growth mentality is fundamental and non negotiable - it is important for our people to have a natural passion for this industry. We support and mentor the growth and development of our people.
- Hire great talent quickly
- Partner with the business leaders to guide and support them in all areas of talent engagement and acquisition
- Build an effective talent acquisition function for the future - Includes review of process, systems and tools
- Assist with further development of the employee value proposition
- Review internal talent to meet contractor to permanent conversion goals
- Facilitation of creation and extension of current proposition on web site.
- Continual ownership of hiring funnel and outbound marketing efforts to have a known name and presence in industry.
The ideal candidate:
- Agency experience desirable ideally placing Devs or UX experts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Kind. Playful. Enjoying our time is essential.
Apply now and one of the team at Oliver Bernard will be in touch to discuss further.