Client Services Executive
Client Service Executive
Market Research, TV - Central London,
We are looking for a Client Services Executive within our BARB department. BARB, jointly owned by the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, BskyB and the IPA (Institute of Practioners in Advertising) is the official provider of television audience viewing figures across all channels available to watch in the UK. The ideal candidate will be the front line staff for BARB, handling client communication, engaging with broadcasters and managing the data portal to ensure effective, timely and accurate information is produced daily. If you are organised, proactive and able to work using your own initiative this role is for you!
- Act as a key BARB point of contact responding to queries from subscribers, broadcasters and the BARB executives
- Manage the programme and spot log system and provide related training/coaching to broadcasters. Engaging with the broadcasters to improve the speed and accuracy with which data is provided
- Communicate key changes and issues, notices and updates to the industry and maintaining industry contact details
- Implement system updates and data specifications to include new reported channels, make changes to currently reported channels or any ad-hoc requests
- Maintain and improve the subscriber portal including set-up of new users
- Work with Broadcasters on queries relating to the Programme Attribution Service (PAS) and setting up new users
- Participation in weekend rota (approx. one weekend in four) for managing industry communications when data delivery issues occur. Also participating in early morning rota (8:15 am)
- Good degree (at least 2.1)
- 2+ years of professional working experience in Media, Marketing or Market Research a big plus.
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Ability with technical systems or databases preferred, MS Access is ideal.
- Interested in media (specifically television) and looking to progress a career in audience measurement
- PC skills - Microsoft office required. Comfort learning and using new software packages desired.
- Admin, documentation and attention to detail
Our client is an International wide reaching Company with 1000's of employees.