Business Analysis Manager
Established Financial Services Brand based in Coventry are looking for a Business Analysis Manager to join their IT and Business Change Practice. This establishment are continuing on a company and staffing level and as such are now looking to create a new management to structure to get the best out of the Business Analysis Practice. As a business they endeavour to recruit like minded individuals that will promote a positive working environment and ones that strive to better their own performance as well as the wider team.
The Business Analysis Manager is an exciting opportunity for an individual that has a well established success rate with in Business Change and IT delivery and one that has the knowledge and knowhow to lead a Business Analysis team via mentoring, motivating and instilling best practice for a diverse multi skilled team. This position requires someone of a strategic mentality to manage the analysis roadmap and bring success to the wider organisation by leading by example. You should have substantial experience in line management; business analysis and orchestrating and delivering business change projects and/or portfolios.
A prior working experience with in Financial Services would be beneficial but not crucial, however all CV's being considered must be able to demonstrate the following accountabilities or qualifications:
- Proven people management and leadership experience & capability
- Recognised leader, coach and mentor
- Excellent relationship, influencing skills & experience of managing diverse stakeholder groups
- Strategic planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High performing leader of virtual and actual teams
- Qualification/Experience in management and/or formal project/programme management qualification
- Performance management
- Analysis/Design background with a variety of working techniques or toolkits
- Agile and Waterfall delivery
If you recognise yourself with in the above description and list of accountabilities please contact Simon Rookledge apply or email a CV.