Project Administrator/Assistant - URRGENT
A leading Software House are looking to recruit a Project Administrator to join their offices based in Surrey.
The Project administrator will keep track of all aspects of a project. They will maintain the project calendar and recommend changes to it as necessary. They keep records of how each aspect of the project is progressing relative to deadlines set at the beginning of the project.
This role requires a well organised and dynamic person with a clear and friendly telephone manner, excellent documentation skills and an eye for detail.
- Diary management to ensure prompt booking of project consultancy days
- Coordinate and organise customer projects - liaising with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Creating project delivery schedules - project plans, timelines, documentation
- Scheduling project meetings and recording meeting notes and actions
- Ensuring all project documentation and information is added to the project records
- Management of tools and processes required to ensure that agreed targets are met and appropriate qualitative standards are achieved in line with the terms of reference for the team
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and excellent grammar
- The ability to plan ahead and solve problems
- A good work ethic and a desire to succeed and build a career
- A good knowledge of IT software project delivery advantageous
To be successful in this position, you will have demonstrated the above experience within a similar role. Strong communication skills both in verbal and written format are essential. You will also be IT proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Any experience with MS Project Online would be highly advantageous.
In return my client will offer training and career development opportunities into Project Management.
If you possess the described skills and experience, please apply with your most updated CV for consideration.