Contracts Manager- Defence
A global leading electronics manufacturing company who work closely within the defence industry are now looking for a Contracts Manager to join their strong, established team. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented individuals to grow their skills and experience and to flourish within a fantastic company.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Negotiating prime contracts with UK/Overseas commercial customers and with UK Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- Evaluating and preparing responses to customer's enquiries and invitations to Tender Commercial management of contracts from receipt of enquiry until receipt of payment
- Drafting contract documentation and agreements of a contractual nature
- Assisting the Commercial Manager with high level duties and representing the department
Ideally you will have:
- Proven track record of relevant experience at a similar level within a Commercial/Contracts department
- Experience of working with MoD contract conditions and procedures including ITAR
- Knowledge of import and export controls and procedures
URGENT ROLE, APPLY NOW!