Customer Support (flexible hours, remote)
2 days left
Marvel (www.marvelapp.com) is a fast growing design and prototyping platform based in London, UK. Around the world, people in schools, start-ups, agencies, and Fortune 500 companies are using Marvel to bring their ideas to life. We're now at 1 million users with over 1000 signing up everyday. Our loyal community love our product (just check out their tweets!), but what you see today is just the beginning. We’re building a platform that serves millions of people - and we need your help.
Marvel's Support team has grown quickly over the last 18 months to keep up with our ever expanding user base. As a team, we're super smart, ever curious and industrious, and we're looking for someone similar. Ideally you're a tech-savvy self-starter with excellent communication skills and a high level of empathy.
The current team look after support during our office hours. However, with a growing global customer base, it is now time for an exciting new challenge - out of hours support .
As a member of the Out of Hours Support team, you'll act as the voice of Marvel. For many users you will be the first person they ever speak to at the company so we want to leave them with a great lasting impression. The role offers the opportunity to work flexibly around your lifestyle and from the comfort of your own home.
We offer full training for the role, so you will feel fully supported and during your first 3 months there would always be someone on call for you to reach out to. We also offer ongoing training in our Shoreditch, London office on a quarterly basis.
We pay £10/hour and have a 6 month fixed contract.
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer support inquiries
- Identify trends and issues with our service and alerting the team when serious patterns emerge
- Solve technical problems for customers
- Keep up to date with Marvel as a product
- Quarterly in-office training in Shoreditch, London, UK
- Flexible evening and weekend working
- Ability to empathise with customers and convey confidence, use humour in the right place at the right time and always be passionate, happy, polite, helpful and patient.
- Well–versed in the subtleties of chat/email etiquette and an attention to detail in written communication with customers.
- You have fantastic English written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to understand how and why things work the way they do. You love solving complex problems, committing them to memory and educating others.
- You’re a master at multitasking – you will be handling 3-4 online chats, open tickets and problems all at once.
- Ability to quickly learn and articulate technical concepts, understand the platform like the back of your hand.
- Grace under fire. When multiple things go wrong at the same time, your cucumber coolness is an inspiration to others.
- Experience in Customer Support in another startup/SaaS business
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, image formats, iOS and Android (and Marvel!) and web/mobile design
- Experience with help desk software like Zendesk and Intercom
- An interest in the design industry
- Flexible working hours
- 6 month fixed term contract, then a rolling contract with 1 months notice
Please apply here: https://marvel.workable.com/jobs/470971