Customer Services/Marketing Admin Executive
Do you have an eye for detail, a fondness for admin and delight in great customer service? Are you able work your way round excel but don’t want to be staring at the same spreadsheet day in, day out?
As a Customer Services & Marketing Administrator for this ethical clothing company based in Maida Vale, you’ll be required to get involved in a breadth of activities from order processing, to preparing samples, checking invoices to talking to our lovely customers. A can-do attitude, great knowledge of Excel, organisational skills and willingness to learn is what we’re after for this all-encompassing and full time role as part of a fantastic, friendly team in a bright and open-plan office.
If you think you fit what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
Customer Service & Sales Administration
- Order Processing, liaising with the warehouse and organising transport when required for Customer Orders.
- Responding to Customer queries including stock availability and resolving problems in an accurate and timely way.
- Making outbound calls to generate sales from existing and new customers
- Providing administrative support
- Ensure that all sales leads are dealt with immediately and correctly.
- Ensuring customer details are accurately input or updated on all systems (Icept and Sage)
- Database mailings and fulfilment – assist with sending of mailing, processing responses and fulfilment such as sending brochures, packing envelopes, franking and organising postage
- Admin duties such as ordering stationery, banking, post
- Stock control of samples, literature and stationery and supplying samples as required
- Answering telephones and handling general enquiries
- Meet & greet visitors to the office. Assist and offer refreshments on arrival.
- Checking Supplier Invoices
- Adhoc duties as and when required
- Provision of general marketing administration support to both stock and bespoke side of business as required.
- Assistance in preparation of trade shows to include responsibility for garment preparation ordering and preparation, attendance (if required), organisation of transport & accommodation as relevant
- Preparation and timely delivery of marketing samples
- Assistance with (annual) general market and competitor review
- Management and upkeep of samples area
- Assistance with preparation and delivery of marketing materials and/ or samples
- Ensuring in-house product information sheets are updated as relevant
- Administration of customer database to ensure it is up to date and relevant
- Administration support for customer returns/ quality where required