Digital Communications Manager
Digital Communications Manager
Location: Tiptree, Essex, United Kingdom
Are you a talented, ambitious B2B Communications / Marketing Manager looking to take your career to the next level? Do you have excellent results driven marketing skills and an energetic, creative, ambitious character?
We are looking for a Digital Communications Manager to develop our brand in new and innovative ways. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real difference in taking our established technology business to the next level.
We are looking for an exceptional, commercially minded marketer with 3 years+ experience in a B2B environment, ideally in IT or recruitment.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a strategic role where the successful candidate will define and deliver an effective communications strategy and manage all aspects of the company's communications and PR.
You will be comfortable working with a variety of channels and tactics for the company to meet revenue targets and work closely with the sales team in the UK and US to launch new products.
The prime function is to consolidate Marketing for the organisation and generate a steady supply of quality leads and enquiries for the sales team. Development of the Communication strategy, company website, online presence, and use of the events division will underpin the brand so that we remain the front runner in our sector.
If you can demonstrate that your expertise generates results, we want to hear from you.
- Define and deliver the communications strategy for the company to meet lead generation and revenue targets
- Bring together the marketing activities for the technology and events streams of the business and provide a joined up story to drive the brand forward
- Work with the head of technology and sales to bring new products to market
- Responsible for the entire communications mix across products and events
- Create and deliver an innovative marketing strategy for our one of a kind technology
- Manage all Digital and Offline campaigns
- Support sales teams via lead generation and product promotion/launches
- Manage and optimise the website creating excellent content
- Maintain effective SEO
- Copy writing and collateral design
- Oversee all PR, including case studies, press releases, etc
- Manage all internal and external brand communications
- Data profiling and analysis
- Develop lead generation lists/databases
- Organise and attend two own brand summits per year
- Have a proven track record of delivering 3 years+ of excellent results through B2B Communications ideally in a digital business
- Be dynamic, autonomous and ready to come to the table with new ideas
- Need a commercial mindset with the ability to build accurate and informative RoI reports based on measurable KPI's
- Come from a B2B recruitment and or tech/SaaS background - A technology background would be useful but not essential.
- Be able to take on complex concepts quickly and convert them into commercial conversations
- Have experience in multi-channel environments.
- Have strong commercial and analytical skills
Up to GBP26k depending on experience. Part time would be considered.