Assistant Editor - Influencers' Network
Mumsnet Influencers' Network
We're on the hunt for a creative, inspiring individual to work on our network of digital influencers.
- Assisting the editor of Mumsnet’s network of vloggers, bloggers, and multi-platform digital influencers
- Understanding the role digital influencers play in new media and digital marketing
- Drawing on your own networks, knowledge and experience to identify new trends and how Mumsnet can get involved
- Forging new commercial opportunities, and liaising with our members, clients and commercial team on industry-leading native content ideas
- Identifying up-and-coming influencers and bringing them on board
- Curating the best of our network members’ content and growing our reach through expertly targeted promotion, on site and on social
- Creating can’t-miss content to build our influencers’ skills and help them reach their potential
- Driving acquisition on Mumsnet’s social channels and newsletters by harnessing the might of our digital influencers
- Building the Mumsnet audience’s appetite for blogger and vlogger content
You'll need to be:
- A fan of vlogs and blogs, with first-hand experience (perhaps through blogging, marketing, or community management) of the power and potential of digital influencers, and what drives them
- A matchless communicator with good writing skills and the ability to knock out stylish copy to tight deadlines
- A real understanding of social media strategy in a rapidly changing landscape
- Really efficient - happy to juggle different projects without dropping balls
- Collaborative, creative, solutions-driven and hard-working
It would great if you also had:
- Experience pitching to and liaising with external commercial clients
- Experience of content management systems
The role is five days a week (although we’re open to four for the right candidate) and is based at our offices in sunny Kentish Town.
Applications close: 16 June 2017
We are hoping to fill this role soon and will be calling people for interview before the deadline - so if you think this sounds like your dream role, do get your CV and covering letter, as well as links to content that you think demonstrates your abilities, to us swiftly.