Junior Finance Director/ Chief Operating Officer
- A retail arm of an International Bank is looking to bolster it's London finance arm by recruiting through growth a no.2 to the CFO in a junior Finance Director /Chief Operating Officer capacity for the Bank, based near Bank station in the City of London. The role will report to and work closely with the CFO, The board view this role as senior and are secession planning over the next few years for the CFO position itself.
- You will deputise for the CFO at Group leadership and executive level, co ordinate staff and resourcing requirements across the 70 strong team and shared service centre; prepare and finalise board level reports on strategic, financial and regulatory matters; ALCO & ExRiskCO and other strategic thinking; lead treasury and finance change projects; lead cost saving initiatives; operational risk; manage and train the team; co ordinate with external stakeholders including: UK/European regulators - FCA - PRA and auditors; help coordinate and shape the UK finance plan for 2017 and 2018; work closely with heads of business in optimising product returns by business partnering with leadership.
- Finally there will be a number of ah hoc projects to get your teeth stuck in to. Robert Half Financial Services.
- For this a no.2 to the CFO in a junior Finance Director /Chief Operating Officer role, reporting to the CFO of this Retail Bank and based in the City of London, ideally you will be qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA). With a minimum of 8 years PQE with significant Banking/Financial Services experience.
- Specifically strong finance risk & treasury experience would fit well, Strong leadership, senior stakeholder interaction are essential. Strong execution experience in leading change and board level interaction with all elements of finance including liquidity. Robert Half Financial Services.
- The retail arm of this International Bank based in the City of London are hiring a a no.2 to the CFO in a junior Finance Director /Chief Operating Officer. The products are vanilla including mortgages, property lending and deposits. The firm have multi European locations and are hiring through growth.
Salary & Benefits
- The a no.2 to the CFO in a junior Finance Director /Chief Operating Officer based in the City of London by Bank station for this International Bank will be offered between GBP120,000 - GBP150,000 base salary with benefits in addition. Please note there is likely to be no bonus for this role. Robert Half Financial Services.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.