Our client is a specialist Town Planning and Development Consultancy operating across mainland UK.
For over 30 years their professional expertise has enabled a wide variety of clients to gain planning permission for a diverse range of property development projects, including retail, hospitality, sport & leisure, mixed use, education, health and residential.
- Proactively build and strengthen new and existing client relationships
- Positively contributing to the direction and growth of the business
- As a Board Director, undertake all commensurate responsibilities
- Working closely with clients to project manage a variety of planning applications and/ or appeals
- Responsible for all aspects of managing an established office comprising of Assistant Planners up to Principal Consultants
Applicants may currently hold a senior position within a Planning Consultancy or be owner-manager(s) of an existing Practice who are attracted to joining forces with a complementary business. The successful candidate will be able to evidence:-
- A compelling track record of working successfully with and on behalf of clients.
- Experience of working in a wide range of market sectors and in promoting large and small scale developments.
- A strong client following
- Strong management capabilities including the development and motivation of staff at all levels of their careers
- A collaborative working style
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Chartered membership of the RTPI or RICS
- Personal attributes which demonstrate emotional intelligence, drive and clarity of thought and communication (verbal and written)
- Success at both operational and strategic levels
This is a fantastic opportunity that will ultimately enable the appointed individual to acquire a shareholding in this professional, growing and successful business.