- Full Time
In this role you would be acting as an ambassador to the company, meeting and greeting VIP guests, answering phones, dealing with enquiries, managing the meeting rooms, and also helping overflow admin PA and Office Management work.
They are a fantastic group of people to work with and this is a role where you could really make a difference to the team and business and also take on extra administration, gaining additional exposure to meatier elements of support.
My client is looking for a highly professional receptionist with at least 6 month office experience to join a their thriving business.
So what will you get?
- A great team to work with!
- Salary: up to GBP23,000 per annum DOE plus discretionary bonus.
- Benefits: An extremely competitive benefits package including Health Insurance, Pension and 25 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holidays)
- Location: Central London
What are they looking for?
- Previous experience of working within an office - ideally 6 months
- Well presented with a good level of common sense
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a calm manner
- Proactive, self-starter with a 'can do' attitude
- Flexible, willing to learn and a team player
- Strong communication skills combined with a strong service ethic
- Good negotiation and influencing skills particularly in relation to managing suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Essential knowledge of IT and a good aptitude in all MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Collaborative and supportive
- Graduate/Secretarial diploma
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.]]