I am on the lookout for an enthusiastic, creative middleweight designer to join a friendly team working within a lovely agency in the middle of the Cotswolds.
This candidate will be a passionate and creative both in and outside of work and someone who is capable of consistently generating and delivering solid ideas that push boundaries.
Working directly with the Creative Directors and Design Director on a range of projects, you will be responsible for creating and developing design concepts through to finished artwork, working across all media, for a variety of clients. As a more senior member of the team you must be a leader and happy to mentor junior members of the team and enjoy working collaboratively.
Role and responsibilities:
- You must enjoy coming up with the initial concept and happy to develop on the idea.
- Be happy to participate in idea generation sessions.
- You must be able and happy to present your ideas to both clients and internal colleagues.
- You must be able to take a concept all the way through the Artwork.
- You must be genuinely passionate about design and typography.
- Showcase a portfolio that demonstrates solid ideas which have been effectively delivered.
- A confident communicator with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Additional Creative Cloud software a bonus, e.g. After Effects, Animate, Premier Pro.
- Adaptable and calm under pressure.
- Pre-emptive problem solving abilities, anticipating issues before they arise and answering needs ahead of demand.
Please do get in touch if you would like to know more about the role and agency. This agency is commutable from Oxfordshire, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Cheltenham and Cirencester but due to their location you must be able to drive and have a car.
Middleweight Designer, Integrated Agency, Oxfordshire, Competitive Salary, Perm, ASAP