Content Editor - The Company
One of London's top ad agencies, specialising in content and social. The agency has a roster of clients which would sparkle on anyone's CV and a creative output enviable of any creative establishment.
Content Editor - Responsibilities
• Concepting, writing and managing social and digital content for Easyjet. Formats include everything from scripts, articles and posts, to short film treatments and best practice approach documents in order to sell ideas into clients.
• Leading and owning the content calendars for Easyjet on behalf of clients.
• Developing creative editorial ideas that ensure Easyjet and KIN are at forefront of social innovation across all platforms.
• Moderating multiple social platforms for Easyjet. Ensuring all comments or tweets are responded to and complaints or issues are escalated to the relevant client team
• Helping to define and enforce social media guidelines for Easyjet and ensure best practice
• Monitoring trends and developments, interpreting social listening, SEO and business insights. Identifying opportunities for content or conversation
• Working with Kin data analyst to produce regular social media and content performance reports for Easyjet
• Proactively suggesting ideas for reactive and planned social content based on the Kin Cultural Calendar
Content Editor - Key Skills
• Confident in developing and executing Editorial ideas for Easyjet and advising on social best practice across all platforms
• Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams across account management, planning, creative, production. Ensuring Editorial ideas are clearly communicated and built into overall client plans
• Ability to review performance data across channels and track bottom/top performing content in terms of reach and engagement and be able to amend content accordingly
• Ability to develop and manage influencer relationships and secure proactive opportunities with our targeted influencer base
• Ability to wear many TOV hats
• Grammar & spelling whizz
• Brilliant writer of long and short formats
If this is the role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (20k-130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ALEX PAPADOPOULOS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Alex Papadopoulos | DD: + 44| - Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly