VAT Advisory consultant for large independent practice
My client is based in the heart of Sheffield accessible via all transport routes, a growing firm that is calling out for new talent due to their newly acquired business and clients.
The VAT specialist team are looking for their 6th member, whilst this team are one section of the business the other teams involve direct tax, patent box, R&D and inheritance.
The practice provides as a service to their clients throughout the Uk, a advisory line where by they can contact the VAT specialists directly for advice and guidance.
These VAT specialists are the first port of call for all queries, a background in VAT is a must as they must be able to confidently educate and advise clients from all different sector and industries.
This position would suit an individual who is looking for a excellent worklife balance within a growing firm.
Excellent salary package reflects the growth of the business.
- Experience background in VAT advisory
- Have the ability to explain both and educate the technical aspect of VAT to a different range of clients
- This is a phone based role so the candidates must be prepared to have excellent telephone manner
- Must have strong tax knowledge
- GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 dependent on experience
- Free Parking
- Outstanding pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Worklife Balance
- Flexible Core Working Hours