Corporate Tax Senior - Excellent boutique practice
Working closely with the Partners and Senior leadership team to provide expert compliance and advisory services to an impressive portfolio of corporate tax clients.
This boutique practice is a well-known player in the market, and consistent competition to the Big 4 in their specialist areas. Although the portfolio is varied, they are particularly well known for their work in financial services and household names in the food and drinks business.
The firm was set up almost 30 years ago by ex Big 4 Partners, who wanted to provide more personalised service, without compromising on the quality of their work. They have stayed true to this and are among the most respected firms with regards to reputation.
They are now looking for an ambitious, driven and engaging team player to join the tax team and support the Managers and Partners with high-quality advisory work as well as compliance.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and providing compliance and advisory services, supporting the Partners and senior leadership team.
- Working with household names across the FS, Media, Retail and restaurant industries including a number of AIM listed businesses.
- CTA and ATT / ACA qualified, ideally with first time passes
- Degree educated, preferably from a red brick university
- Minimum 3 years experience in pure corporate tax role within a strong accountancy practice
- Engaging, driven and ambitious
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Confident dealing with clients and senior colleagues
- Technically strong
- Highly regarded boutique accounting practice
- Highly competitive salary
- Good client and Partner exposure
- Complex good quality work
- Study support (if part-qualified CTA)
- Central London with good transport links
Call Sara-Louise Olsson on for a confidential discussion around the role.