An exciting time for a Finance Manager to join an ambitious organisation due to undergo tremendous growth following some impressive investment.
Located across East Yorkshire, this large organisation is mid-way through and impressive growth period following recent investment and is set to continue with it's ambitious growth.
It focuses on developing a well-trained and coordinated workforce able to add value and support with the subsequent growth over the next five years.
The Finance Manager is a pivotal role within the recently restructures team and will provide an opportunity for you to apply your accountancy skills within the following areas:
- Be involved in process and procedure delivery for the organisation
- Commercially appraise strategic opportunities
- Develop financial plans for the organisations
- Work closely with key stakeholders
- Ensure delivery of Management Accounts and report on progress against targets
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Have a full accountancy qualification (CIPFA/CIMA/ACA/ACCA) or be qualified by experience
- Able to develop effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Be passionate about service delivery
This role provides an exciting opportunity for an accountant to join and ambitious organisation during it's time of growth. As Finance Manager you will all benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- Located across East Riding of Yorkshire
- An opportunity to be involved with Hull's year as UK City of Culture 2017
- Working within a passionate and ambitious team
- Excellent benefits and working environment