Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Badenoch & Clark is excited to be resourcing candidates for a fantastic permanent opportunity within the Brighton area to assume the role of Head of Financial Planning & Analysis. Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, you will be a crucial component of the senior finance team and will be responsible for applying your financial expertise towards palpable solutions and improvements throughout the company.
As Head of FP&A you will be required to manage the Finance Management Information (MI) function and ensure the integrity and delivery of MI information to various stakeholders. This will require you to demonstrate sound commercial acumen as well as the communicative skills necessary to adequately convey relevant information in aid of company growth. Due to the nature of the role, demonstrable experience in a similar function would be favourable.
- Manages the Balanced Scorecard process, ensuring BSC delivery across the business and refinement of BSC to meet future strategic objectives
- Delivers accurate, timely, insightful, strategically focused management information to commercial leaders, Executive and Board, driving remedial action and identifying risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Facilitates the annual strategic planning process, ensuring that a coherent and credible three year financial plan is approved by Executive and Board
- Manages the budgeting process, including budgets, reforecasts and projected out-turns and ensure aligned to business strategic objectives
- Translates the financial plan into measurable budgets and targets across the business
- Facilitates the production of performance information for the company
- Professional accountancy qualification CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Background in life insurance is essential.
- Strong financial background with relevant experience managing MI / FP&A activities
- Ability to produce relevant management reports accurately and within deadlines
- Previous management experience
- Ability to provide analysis, constructive challenge on projects as appropriate and ensure the integrity of financial support for projects, maintaining professional independence.
- Ability to work cross functionally to provide appropriate business partnering to colleagues across the business
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.