Head of Shared Services
A leading business based in North West England is looking for a Head of Shared Service Centre. This is a newly created role for this international business.
About the Role
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Heading up an international Shared Service Centre, based across multiple international locations
- Ensuring that there is a strong controls focus across P2P, O2C and R2R teams
- Improving processes within the ERP system
- Working closely with the senior Leadership team, as well as transactional staff, encouraging a strong business engagement culture
- Leading the Shared Service Centre, ensuring all staff have development opportunities and training as required
- Implementing controls across the wider finance teams
About the person:
- This business is looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA or overseas equivalent), with a strong controls background.
- Experience working within a Shared Service Centre environment is important, to ensure you have an understanding of how best practices should operate
- Good ERP knowledge is essential, to ensure the business is utilising the system to its best ability
- This Shared Service Centre is based across multiple international locations, so you will need to have previous experience of operating a team across multiple international sites.
- Strong leadership skills are key, as this role will be both leading a large team, and working closely and reporting into the senior leadership team across the business
About the Business
This leading retail business based in the North West has created this new role, and is looking for a strong candidate to come in and make it their own.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please Apply via the link below.