A leading, rapidly growing, listed technology business has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join them at their HQ in the Thames Valley as Deputy Treasurer to maintain and improve the controls, reporting and analysis around the treasury function, as well as playing a role in managing the team day to day and supporting the Group Treasurer on ad hoc projects.
- Deputise for the Group Treasurer as appropriate
- Take ownership of reporting, control and analysis for the treasury function
- Support the Group Treasurer in defining capital strategy for the business
- Take the lead on treasury projects including debt refinancing, restricting and others
- As part of maintaining a strong controls environment, act as expert advisor on regulatory requirements including KYC
- Own the group insurance programme ensuring clear strategy, best fit and managing renewal process
- Oversee optimization of existing treasury system (city financial) and drive improvement and automation of treasury processes
- Excellent academics
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CA preferred, ACCA or CIMA considered)
- Treasury qualification preferred
- Significant relevant experience working in Blue Chip treasury functions
- Excellent understanding of foreign currency hedging, analysis and accounting
- Hands on, demonstrable experience of IFRS reporting to financial instruments
- Proven track record of leading and managing change
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to gain broad experience across the treasury function within a complex business, learning from a well-respected Group Treasurer as part of their own journey to taking on a number one role within treasury in a listed business environment.
We are able to offer GBP110,000 per annum plus package incl. bonus & pension.
Based in the Thames Valley.