Interim Finance Director
Our SME food manufacturing company require an Interim Finance Director for 3-6 months, based in Wiltshire.
- Develop the team capability in line with the company expansion goals
- Assist and influence the strategic plans with financial and information management decisions
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place, perform commercial analysis and minimise risk in order to maximise the financial performance
- Review current process and systems to increase efficiencies and capability, where necessary
- Oversee the costings, margin control by product/customer etc.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc.)
- A strong blend of technical expertise and commercial acumen is required
- Experience within a factory/manufacturing environment is preferred
- Strong team management skills are required