Financial Controller / Accounts Manager / Accounts Controller
Job Title: Accounts Controller
Location: Offord Cluny, St Neots, PE19
Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP22,500 per year (FTE equivalent of GBP25k to GBP28k)
Job Role: Permanent, 30 hours per week, 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday
The company is a small team of around 20 staff, established for 13 years, selling and installing audio visual equipment to schools and businesses. They have a vacancy because their current Accounts Controller is retiring and they are looking for someone to fill the gap and join the friendly team. The successful person will be responsible for the day to day processing of all the accounts tasks but will report to and be supported by the Office Manager.
- Produce, issue and track sales invoices and update the sales ledger
- Co-ordinate purchase orders/invoices and update the purchase ledger
- Credit Control
- Cashflow Management
- Banking and payments
- Expenses, credit cards and petty cash co-ordination and reconciliation
- Month end reconciliations
- Monthly payroll processing
- VAT returns
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- SAGE Line 50
- Attention to detail
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work unsupervised and organise own workload as well as part of a team
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Finance Manager, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Coordinator, Finance Associate, Financial Controller, Management Accountant, Finance Specialist, Financial Executive, Financial Accounting, Cost Controller, Accounts Controller, Accounts Analyst, CIMA, ACCA, Finance Controller will also be considered for this role.