Senior Client Manager (Partner track)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Client Manager to work for this well established regional firm of chartered accountants. This is not only an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a progressive and reputable firm of chartered accountants, but to also be involved in the heading up their prestigious, exceptionally refurbished office in Leamington Spa. The role of Senior Client Manager has excellent career prospects with potential to become a Director to head up the Leamington Spa office.
The firm continues to build on their enviable reputation for providing excellent advice and first class service to their clients. As well as general accountancy, audit and tax skills, the Senior Client Manager will be ACCA/ACA Qualified and will have strong practice experience with the potential to attract new clients to the practice.
This role would possibly suit and experienced Client Manager who perhaps has limited opportunity with their current firm or a qualified, ambitious Accounts Senior looking for that first step into a more senior role.
- Support the Partners in the development of the Leamington Spa office.
- Take full responsibility for the management of a portfolio of exciting clients from the Leamington Spa office.
- Be part of the senior team and involved in the running of the practice
- Develop client relationships
- Focus on mid-corporates and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), including larger complex groups
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience gained within a professional services environment
- Preferably experience of the South Warwickshire business community
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications.
- Knowledge of IRIS preferred
What's on offer:
- Excellent salary package and genuine long term partnership opportunity for the suitable individual
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17436