Creative Copywriter • Creative • London • GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
Job Description The Opportunity
- Our client is an innovative brand activation agency who produce content based on insight, utilising the latest technologies for brands all over the world.
- They are now on the hunt for a conceptual Copywriter to join their team.
- This agency is now looking for a Conceptual Copywriter to join their integrated creative department. This opportunity will cover luxury, entertainment, aviation and lifestyle brands across a full service creative output. Content film to print, social and digital campaigns.
- The successful candidate will be a confident writer, with the ability to work across a range of brands, each with a differing tone of voice. You'll be comfortable with long and short form copywriting. You'll love crafting headlines, getting stuck into scripts and concepting innovative creative ideas across the board.
- Our client operates a very collaborative creative department. You'll work closely with the Creative Directors in an open, honest and supportive environment.
- On some briefs you'll work alone, directly into the Creative Director. On others you may be paired with an Art Director.
- Mid-weight level with 3/5 years experience writing in this is style
- Proven ability to write to a range of medium - print, film and social channels are a must
- Proven ability to write to differing tone of voice across categories
- Ability to interpret a brief from both a conceptual and written executional point of view
- Confidence to tackle any brief and desire to make award winning work
- Ability to win trust and influence with you thinking and writing
- A sharp eye for proofreading