Search Marketing Executive (SEO & PPC)
Search Marketing Executive: Preston, Lancashire
We're looking for a Search Marketing Executive to join a leading agency in Preston, Lancashire. You'll be responsible for delivering Paid and Organic campaigns for a range of interesting clients within an agency that genuinely cares and invests in its people.
The Search Marketing Executive will work closely with the Account Managers and Account Directors to understand a clients aims and develop effective SEO and PPC strategies to meet these. Duties will be varied and will include:
- Support the client services team in developing & executing SEO and PPC strategies for clients to improve performance and online presence
- Utilise a range of online tools to identify and implement ideas, regularly monitoring results and suggesting improvements.
- On-site Technical SEO including keyword research, technical audits, improving site speed, micro formatting and localisation
- Work closely with the Content Marketing team to ensure this delivers results.
- Running PPC campaigns for clients and identifying opportunities to utilise Paid advertising on Social Media.
It's a hands on role with scope to develop into a senior position within the agencies growing Digital Marketing function. Applicants for the Search Marketing Executive role should therefore be able to demonstrate:
- Experience implementing SEO and PPC campaigns, preferably within an agency environment.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and Microsoft Adcentre.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you'll be joining a business that invests in creating a great work place where people stay for the long term. You'll be learning from an experienced management team and will have plenty of scope for progression. For more information apply quickly!