Working in the heart of the West End, building relationships with both clients and particularly managers and partners, this Accounts & Audit Supervisor will enjoy an interactive role leading a team of accountants. The role will be focused around both the Audit and Accounts skill set working closely with clients generally between the GBP1-GBP100million turnover range. You will be trusted with clients to advise them professionally and in line with their business goals.
A very reputable West End chartered accountancy firm, that form part of the international network and has been in business for over 120 years. Their client coverage is vast and will include charities, pension and solicitor sectors to name a few. A firm that value their staff and encourage a good work life balance, with a positive working environment and desirable premises.
The ideal Supervisor for this Boutique Chartered Accountants will come from a mid-tier or small practice background and will have had exposure to handling complex audits and group accounts and will understand the regulations required for advising and working with international clients. You must be fully competent with all aspects of the audits process from end to end and will be able answer clients queries in full relating to international accounting standard and FRS102.
You will be/have the following:
* Management of client portfolio, including CT compliance
* Preparation and reviewing of accounts for Ltd Companies, sole traders, partnerships, pensions and charities
* Assisting with planning, executing and completion of audits and be willing to become in charge on audit assignments
* Preparation of draft corporation tax computations, completion and submission to HMRC
* Assistance with Corporate finance work as required
* Completing clients accounting records where required
* Attending department and client meetings
* Be willing and able to assist and supervise team members
* Assisting with Group Reporting/consolidation assignments
* Assisting managers and partners assignments and projects that arise
Desirable: Due to the international network of clients it would highly desirable for any language and fluent speaking language skills that you may poses.
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Portfolio management skills
- Client relationship leader
- Technical knowledge of all accounting standards
- Practical experience of FRS102
- Clear communicator, both verbally and written
- A proven team leader
- Be able to support and review technical work
This growing West End firm in Central London are offering a competitive package, career progression and guidance for the successful candidate. An element of overseas travel to Europe and further afield may be required.
Positive team relationships
Genuine career opportunities and growth within the firm