Forming part of the Management Team this is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to work within a unique health and service focused organisation.
The organisation provides an innovative range of health services to the community.
As Finance Manager will use their accountancy skills in the following area:
- Lead the review of financial policies and procedures and recommend changes where necessary.
- Liaise with budget holders to endure accurate monitoring and forecasting of expenditure.
- Provide risk analysis to budget holders.
- Oversee the cash management process.
- Lead the delivery of all statutory financial reporting including financial accountants.
As Finance Manager you will need to be CCAB qualified and have good all-round accounting skills, with the ability to produce Year-End and Management Accounts. Excellent communication skills are a must, and you should be able to effectively partner with a wide-range of senior financial and non-financial stakeholders as well as lead a small team.
All though not essential, experience within the health sector or larger Public Sector bodies is desirable.
- GBP45,000 (depending on experience)
- Prime location in Sheffield
- Excellent pension and holiday scheme.