Digital Sales Manager
Location: London & South East Our client provides a range of multimedia content solutions including text, pictures, video and data into a variety of newsrooms and digital publishing businesses. At the heart of the media industry, they are about to launch a new generation of enriched digital content products in order to grow new revenues from brands, corporates and public sector organisations.
They are looking for an outstanding digital sales manager to plan, lead and execute a new digital business strategy both directly and indirectly through a team to maximise revenue growth and diversify existing revenue streams in new markets.
Key Requirements; To be successful in this role you must have:
* Proven track record in client relationship management and delivering new business growth
* Extensive sales manager experience in one or more of the following sectors: media, advertising or content related businesses
* Proven track record in managing, driving and motivating a commercially minded and targeted account management team
* Extensive knowledge of commercial models and revenue trends across digital publishing
Your KPI's will include the following:
* Revenue performance against budget
* New market sector penetration
* Individual team members' performance against agreed targets and KPI's including; Calls, Meetings, Opportunities
If you have a good knowledge and understanding of real-time content driven services and the commercial imperatives for securing and growing business in information hungry market sectors, this is the job for you.
Please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.