Senior Accountant - Leading Local Firm
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant on behalf of a 2-partner accountancy practice in Ilford, East London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a forward-thinking firm.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for preparing client accounts for manager or partner review.
- Producing accounts for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs).
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets.
- Presenting the Partners with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries.
- To clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Maintaining existing client accounts as well as establishing new business.
- The Accounts Senior will be qualified ACA/ACCA, with good technical competence including solid accounts experience gained in Practice.
- Highly IT literate, including Advanced Excel, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare experience would be an advantage.
- Candidates must have first class communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
- Accuracy, deadline focussed and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial.
For further information on this Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers