Audit Assistant Manager, Manchester
Clarke Roberts is recruiting on behalf of a leading Accountancy Firm who are looking for an ambitious individual to carry out the lead role in audit assignments both on site and in respect of planning and completion.
Particularly focused on large group audits and running an audit team. You will need to demonstrate knowledge of broader commercial, financial and taxation issues whilst completing audit assignments to an exceptionally high standard. As an integral and valued part of the team, you will be expected to form close and long term partnerships with new and existing clients and assist them in achieving their personal and corporate objectives.
The role will include:
- Ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out the high risk areas of the assignment efficiently
- Ensure audit quality at all times
- Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Review work completed by trainee staff for technical accuracy and completeness
Ideally you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified (first time passes) with at least 2 years post qualified experience
- Audit experience, including group audits