Mixed Tax Senior, Manchester
The Tax Senior will be responsible for the preparation, review and submission of corporation tax computations, and preparation and submission of personal tax returns.
Depending on experience, tax planning and international tax opportunities are also available.
- Management of own personal and corporate tax portfolio.
- Emphasis on personal tax compliance in December and January.
- Particular emphasis on owners of OMBs and HNWIs.
- Basic tax planning including group relief and loss claims.
- General business tax advisory work, including interaction of all taxes.
- Providing guidance on indirect taxation issues such as VAT.
- Responding to clients' and HMRC correspondence
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from client.
- Tax planning opportunities include IHT & CGT planning, group reorganisations, remuneration planning, and tax mitigation generally.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Min ATT
- A solid experience in a mixed tax role, probably with a business/corporate tax bias.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High standard of IT literacy. Able to work with minimal supervision. Willing to assist and coach trainees.