French Finance Analyst
French Finance Analyst - Brentford - Duration 6 months temp to perm
GBP123 per day
32,000 per annum once perm + benefits
Are you part qualified CIMA or qualified CIMA?
Are you an ACCA finalist or ACCA qualified?
Have you got experience preparing, reviewing and analysing all Month End schedules/reports and provide detailed variance analysis and supporting communication?
Keen to work for a leading well known pharmaceutical organisation? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
Whether you are looking for access to an on-site Gym to work out or a restaurant, super market or Hairdressers, all the amenities are there, with access to cash-points, bicycle storage, mobile charging points and POD's.
If you're passionate and ambitious, keen to learn new skills and want to work within a challenging environment then read on.
Whilst working for this leading company you will be required to undertake the following tasks:
- Responsible for delivery of the end to end Management Accounting processes
- Month end
- Preparing, reviewing and analysing all Month End schedules/reports and provide detailed variance analysis and supporting communication
- Provide detailed variance in your analysis
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Senior stakeholder management
- Build strong working relationships with customer groups
- Analysing P&L
- Sorting data
- Experience from a manufacturing company or pharmaceutical company preferred
- Prior experience as a Management Accountant or Finance Analyst or similar
- Qualified or part qualified CIMA or qualified ACCA
- Advanced Excel, pivot tables, sumif and vlooup
- Knowledge of budgeting, management accounting and management reporting, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of budgeting, management accounting and management reporting, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to effectively manage time against agreed deadlines for activities.
- Expert level Excel skills
- Good communicator, confident in interacting with all levels of individuals across a variety of internal functions (finance and non-finance) and customer groups
- Flexibility and 'can do' attitude, drive to ensure that task is achieved
- Team working skills are paramount in enabling the jobholder to function effectively, to provide and receive support within small team of colleagues.
- Fluency in French
This position represents a great chance to widen your skill set and progress your career in a successful business.
If you are keen to apply, please send your CV immediately or get in touch for further information.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as