Assistant Management Accountant
Are you a Part Qualified Accountant who is looking for progression? Would you like to work in a vibrant, fast paced position working with like minded individuals and an inspiring manager?
Macildowie are working exclusively with a cracking company in Castle Donington to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant into their team of 10. The role will suit those who are looking to complete their professional qualification in CIMA/ACCA.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of accruals, prepayments and journals
- Reconcile balance sheets
- Preparing accurate forecasts and budgets (assisting with if you haven't done this before)
- Support the wider business to understand customer contracts
- AAT Qualified or accounting related degree or CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified
- Exposure to management accounts (accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of providing commercial support to non-finance stakeholders beneficial
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
This job was originally posted as