Our client, a leading Accountancy practice, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a qualified Audit professional to work with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Lead external Audits of SMEs and Groups.
- Working closely with clients consulting on processes, structure and planning.
- Carry out audit fieldwork and will be responsible for the supervision of the audit team.
- Planning audits and identifying necessary resources and key risk areas.
- Suggesting areas for audit efficiency and improvement
- Working closely with clients, offering informative and relevant advice in structuring, and systems
- Providing support in advisory and business planning arrangements
- Identifying new service lines opportunities for existing clients
- Managing trainee accountants and assisting with their development.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project or consultancy work for other departments or sector teams
- Drafting and completing files including statutory financial statements and formal audit letters.
- Willingness to work towards Manager level.
- Part or fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong experience in all aspects of the audit process from planning to completion and accounts preparation.
- Previous practice experience essential
Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm. Additional hours may be required during busy periods.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration and bonus package in addition to excellent career progression and development opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as