- An outstanding opportunity for a Audit Senior role based in Rickmansworth.
- A great chance to progress with your career in a 8 Partner Practice who are continuously looking to strengthen their core team.
- An exceptional opportunity to work in a fast growing, reputable & highly regarded practice in the Rickmansworth area.
- My client is a 8 Partner firm and one of the most reputable practices in the UK, this role provides a great chance for you to further your career as an Audit Senior in a strong and independent team based in Rickmansworth.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Audit Senior:
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
The ideal candidate for the Audit Senior
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist.
- At least 2 years experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
- Have good letter writing skills.
- Competent user of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ideally a driver with own car.
What's on offer?
- Salary - GBP36,000 - GBP50,000
- 23 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
Aston Tate refer a friend scheme (Audit Senior)
Do you know a Audit Senior based in Rickmansworth or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Aston Tate who we subsequently place, we will send you a GBP500 retail gift voucher.
This job was originally posted as