- Full Time
Job title: Management Accountant
Locations: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9HJ
Salary: GBP37,000 - GBP42,000 dependant on experience
Benefits: Life insurance, pension and many more benefits
Isosceles Finance is a business consultancy that provides ambitious companies with strategic and operational finance expertise. We work with some of the fastest growing and most successful technology businesses in the UK and internationally. We are trusted advisors to entrepreneurs and investors. We only recruit the best talent! Join us now as a Management Accountant and you could soon be working with the next hi-tech success story.
The day-to-day duties
This is a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to take the next step and really develop your professional skills within an exciting industry. You'll quickly be responsible for:
- Providing management accountant level expertise and support to a portfolio of Isosceles clients, eg: Preparing monthly management reports, Management of sales, purchase and general ledgers, Bank reconciliations, Preparing VAT submissions, Maintaining the Fixed Asset register, Assisting with audits
- Client account management
- Assisting with strategic projects
- Management / oversight of a team
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Recently qualified in ICAEW, CIMA or ACCA - this might be your first or second role post-qualification.
- You'll have 2+ years' relevant work experience.
- Experience in Practice or technology industry would be an advantage.
- You'll be confident, outgoing with excellent communication skills - and also pretty good with numbers.
What the company will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Various other benefits (listed on our website)
To apply for the position of Management Accountant please click on apply and upload your CV.
This job was originally posted as