Finance Business Partner
Robert Half have been exclusively engaged on sourcing a Regional Finance Business Partner for a multi billion turnover distribution organisation with a site based in Leeds.
This is a newly created role due to an internal restructure & offers the chosen candidate an environment for clear progression.
Reporting into the Regional Controller you will be monitored on the profitable management of the region, driving operational efficiency's & deliver on key business projects.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Produce & review weekly & Daily Reports
- Liaise with Site Managers of depot in regards to planning & forecasting
- Lead, Support & implement projects
- Analyse & interpret operational data to drive EBIT improvement
- Advise & support Site Managers on the implementation of strategic plans
- Standardisation of financial processes
- Carry out financial audits of depots
- Review & advise on Finance & Operational systems & processes
In order to be considered for the role you must be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) 1-3 years Post Qualified
- Exposure to a fast paced environment
- Strong Communicator
- Tangible non-finance stakeholder experience
- GBP45,000 - GBP55,000
- Fantastic Progression Prospects
- On-site Parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as