Group Financial Analyst
Robert Half are working with an impressive property business located in fabulous offices in Central London at present. Recruiting a Group FP&A Analyst, this role with sit in the same office as the c-suite team of a business about to go through an IPO!
This role will be involved with the annual budgeting process, ongoing operating plan variance analysis, long term plan development, quarterly forecasts and ad hoc special analysis projects. Working alongside the Finance Director, this role will involve:
- Develop and run analytical reviews for accuracy of financial information
- Design and improve financial processes to drive efficiencies
- Review and identify weaknesses in finance processes and deliver improvement plans
- Support business structure change projects
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Develop financial models and analyse to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
You should be an ACA qualified candidate with at least 1 years post qualified experience in industry- most likely in a Group Reporting capacity an analytical setting. The role requires an excellent level of excel with a good amount of independent capability- someone who questions the numbers and is not swayed in their decision making
A fantastic brand, this company works in the real estate & logistics sector and has about GBP18 million in assets across Europe.
Salary & Benefits
On offer is a base of between GBP55,000 - GBP65,000 + bonus + excellent benefits including pension & health care
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.