Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join a well-established Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory firm based in the West End.
Purpose of the role:
The role is a top-to-bottom Finance Manager position that will encompass everything from the transactional accounting through to preparation of the Management and Financial Accounts.
Some of the duties are as follows:
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Management of the Accounts Payable and Receivable function
- Variance analysis
- Monthly intercompany journals and reconciliation
- Responsibility for maintaining Fixed Asset register and monthly depreciation calculation
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Adhoc project work
Based in the West End, this privately held company are a Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory firm that focus on blue-chip clients the media and consumer sectors.
- You should be a self starter and possess a problem-solving attitude
- A qualified accountant or QBE (Qualified by Experience)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar Bookkeeper/Finance Manager role
- Experience using QuickBooks systems
The successful Finance Manager working for a well-established Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory firm based in the West End will be offered a salary of approximately GBP30-40k plus a dictionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.