My client is the leading provider of high-quality Legal services with its Head Office based near Slough and offices worldwide. The Head Office accounts team covers all aspects of finance and supports various companies and locations. This position will report to the UK CFO and be responsible for line management of part of the Head Office team. This is a hands on accounting role with management of a transactions team, but also includes management accounting and partnering activities with non finance seniors, so would suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, Cima or equivalent) that has good technical skills, but can also demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Owning the monthly sales flash report for the entire group
- Completing and reviewing bank reconciliations with support for smaller entities
- Owning the monthly management accounts (completed on a revolving schedule of companies)
- Preparing and reviewing intercompany reconciliations at each month end Calculating and posting the intercompany cash settlements
- Ensuring that monthly and quarterly tax returns are prepared, filed and paid on a timely basis in various countries
- Preparing commission statements and bonus calculations across the group
- Ensuring timely completion, reporting and payment of customer rebates, discounts and commissions
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders to provide various reports and analytics
- Working with external auditors on facilitation of the annual audit
- Preparing information for annual corporation tax returns in various countries
- Assisting various internal stakeholders with budget preparation
- Supporting the CFO with various ad hoc tasks as and when needed
- A highly competitive base salary of between GBP55,000 and GBP60,000 P/A
- non-contributory pension scheme,
- life assurance,
- private medical insurance,
- childcare vouchers and free shuttle bus from local train station.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.