Due to business demand with one of our leading Financial Services client, they are looking to bring an individual on board to deliver the strategy reporting requirements set out in FINREP by the European Banking Authority.
They require the following:
*FINREP BA* Day to day responsibilities:
- Requirements, scope, planning and solution management
- Assist in data sourcing for identified gaps in new regulatory reporting changes
- Lead the business process documentation and completion of the TOM (Target Operating Model)
- Run workshops to iron out the optimal process and system solutions
You must have the following skills;
- Experience in FINREP reporting (ESSENTIAL)
- Professionally Qualified (ACCA, CIMA eg)
- Business Analysis experience - Experience in requirements, scope, planning and solution management
- Senior Stakeholder Management
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed! With a raft of continuous work this contract opportunity will allow for further scope. If you believe to have the above skills please do contact me or (see below)
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice. By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.