Divisional Finance Director
Divisional Finance Director needed for FTSE100 Business in Thames Valley!
GBP120,000 - GBP130,000 + Car Allowance + Package
Stanton House is currently recruiting for a Divisional Finance Director to join a FTSE100 listed business in the Thames Valley to be part of the senior leadership team and take ownership of managing a large team responsible for providing financial and commercial support to the Customer Operations to set and drive performance management, supporting the planning and forecast process and providing decision support with the overall aim of growing the value of the business.
- Lead, manage and develop a large team of qualified accountants who will play a critical part in developing and driving the financial, operational and commercial agenda across the UK & Ireland business unit and Customer Operations
- Driving performance management, planning, forecasting and management information requirements framework with the business
- Supporting and challenging business operations leadership in the assessment and analysis of risks and controls, including compliance with relevant standards and delegations of authority
- In partnership with the MD, develop and implement plans which reduce costs, create fulfilment flexibility and is responsive to customer product and propositions
- Partner with the business unit MD in translating the business strategy into grounded plans, financial and non-financial goals and associated KPI framework
- Provide the business unit MD and UK&I FD with decision support including understanding and evaluating decision trade-offs, risk taking and investment and resource optimisation
- Act as the interface and financially skilled customer to shared services, and support the transfer of business knowledge to the relevant shared services team
- Deliver insight and identify key drivers of business performance
- University degree (Redbrick University desirable)
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with extensive post qualification experience of working in a Blue-Chip company with a complex matrix organisational structure
- Significant experience in a senior business finance role with a track record of driving performance, insight and growing business value
- Ability to influence business leaders and contribute to the development and delivery of business strategy
- Experience of working in a role within an industry that services a significant high volume customer base and is part of the customer operations leadership team
- Hands-on experience of managing business of functional finance with oversight of risks, controls and accounting judgement
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven track record of successfully leading and developing large teams of qualified accountants
- Commercial acumen together with excellent analytical insight
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to lead and influence with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known brand in the local market, help drive change and commercial progress as part of the senior leadership team and to take on a role with clear visibility and responsibility within the organisation.