Senior Creative Project Manager
My client is a creative agency located in Central London, looking for a Senior Creative Project Manager with a background in integrated campaigns.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Be confident in running integrated campaigns - OOH, web, prints, still as well as aspects of ATL work
- Managing and planning shoots
- Play a key role in the forward planning and allocation of workload by ensuring resources are allocated appropriately and projects adequately supported.
- Running pitches
- Has good Agency background and is used to writing/managing timing plans, producing budgets and working with a wide selection of people from entry level to Senior Management
- Good with finances - a solid understanding in production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to financially run efficient project
- Knowledge of production and shoot
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- 3/4 years experience working in an agency
- Client facing
- Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple streams of work at once, prioritizing where needed to consistently deliver high level work, even to tight deadlines.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.