Robert Half Finance and Accounting are assisting a globally recognised FTSE50 business to recruit a Finance Manager within their team to be based at their Group Head Office in Surrey.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A you will have responsibility for the monthly consolidation and production of key management reports, you will work closely with the reporting team on technical and statutory matters, be a key point of contact the finance community in our 50 countries and own the HFM consolidation system to ensure that it continues to support the business needs. This role will be responsible for taking forward internal reporting with the development of next generation reporting tools.
- Monthly consolidation process, responsible for data quality in HFM
- Production of key monthly reports including the Board Report
- HFM quarterly update process: manage relationship with HFM team
- HFM Chart of Accounts
- Group timetable
- Support for forecasts, budgets, plans process
- Manage & develop junior member of the team
- Provide support to the wider business community
- Key point of contact for countries
- Develop and implement next generation reporting tools
- Work closely with the Group Reporting team on technical and statutory matters, including the external audit
The successful individual should be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and hold experience ideally within an international business.
The role of Finance Manager will be based within the Group Head Office of this globally recognised FTSE100 business in Surrey working within the group finance function.
Salary & Benefits
The role is paying GBP65k - GBP75k + Car Allowance, Bonus & Additional Benefits. There is ample parking on site.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.