MI Data Analyst - Banking - Northampton
Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst role for a leading Banking firm based in Northampton. This is an excellent opportunity to work with incredibly large data sets and work on cutting edge data analytics projects.
- Collate, extract, interrogate, analyse data and generate insights & make recommendations
- Provide aggregated reports on key performance metrics
- Provision of executive reporting, collation of information, commentary, creation of insight packs as required.
- Deliver and manage information to support Best-in-Class Analytics
- Provide Analytical expertise for deep dives, and specialist analysis of digital MI.
- Support the delivery of initiatives on the MI team roadmap
- Map out, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Collect requirements on type of insights required by stakeholders
As a Data Analyst you should have the following experience;
- Expertise with SQL with excellent knowledge of Scripting, data profiling/quality and understanding of ETL and reporting concepts.
- Strong understanding of Teradata database concepts, access and integration from transactional databases, data warehousing, operational data stores, and data marts along with strong database design and modelling skills.
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills
- Solid commercial experience extracting, analysing and presenting data to senior executives
- Clear examples of ability to interrogate and analyse data
- Ideally a postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics or computer Science
- Interested in advanced analytics concepts as the department moves towards technologies such as "R"