Paid Search Executive (PPC)
Paid Search Executive PPC
Square One is looking to hire a talented Paid Search Professional (PPC), to join a market leading UK brands team in this end-to-end strategic and operational management role. You won't get micro-management, so will be expected to take full ownership of this part of the business. You will have control over budget and campaigns, analysis and tracking, and will be expected to lead the way in interpreting and understanding how to measure their impact.
- Research appropriate keywords for a successful campaign
- Organise keywords into themed Ad Groups and Campaigns
- Write creative copy to fit with the theme of each Ad Group
- Use the AdWords keyword tool to research negative keywords
- Allocate budgets to campaigns
- Understand how to implement tracking for campaigns
- Use Search Query reports to identify new ideas.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Google AdWords Qualified (GAP) is essential!
- Google Analytics Qualified (GAIQ) is beneficial
- A high level of proficiency in MS Excel
- The ability to identify trends and patterns within complex numerical data and present them in a clear way
The company has a relaxed and friendly culture, but always professional and far-sighted. As such, you will be expected to keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends.