Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
Who We Are
Contino is a driving force in the future of DevOps, Cloud and Container based consultancy services. We've been working long and hard in helping household names in enterprise and technology streamline their processes, reducing cost and increasing efficiency; essentially creating an ultimate technology environment. We're also one of a handful of leading Hashicorp, Docker and AWS Advanced partners (we love them, they love us!)
We're advocates of using the best tools for the job, but retaining an open-mind. We're passionate technologists with a love for anything bleeding-edge. At the moment, we're big fans of Docker and AWS, as well as Terraform and Kubernetes! We have a load of exciting projects in the micro services space as well - so your world is most certainly your oyster.
As a well respected consultancy in the DevOps space, you'll be expected to be an expert in your field and especially an SME in one or many technologies - but as a DevOps Consultant, you'll have proven exposure and expertise in a range of technologies, languages and ways of working. We embrace modern technology and modern approaches and try to keep things as lean and quality driven as possible.
- Unrivalled expertise across the DevOps stack (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Capistrano, Continuous Integration, Containerisation, Agile etc.)
- You know all about Linux, Scripting, automation, Cloud, monitoring technologies and so on..
- Keen interest in lean working, DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Consider yourself customer/client facing with the ability to lead and mentor efficiently as well as manage stakeholders of many different technical abilities.
- Either a systems engineering or software engineering background (or both, if you think you're up for it!)
- Keen about working with modern technologies and using modern approaches.
- You'll have a personal interest in your job and may hold certifications in AWS, Configuration management or similar course experience in systems engineering or software delivery.
- Able to efficiently tinker and hack around Scripting languages, and love to automate everything.
- Bonus points for experience with Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS, Mesos, Cloud Foundry or similar cool new tech!
- Fast growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for personal and professional development
- Market leading DevOps consultancy; be at the forefront of a new marketplace
- Highly experienced and accessible leadership team providing mentoring and support
- Genuinely competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits package including (but not limited to): private medical insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, travelcard loans, life insurance, birthday presents and monthly gifts.
- Central London office space with free beer taps and ping pong tables along with monthly socials.
- Agile working environment giving everyone the autonomy to deliver to the best of their abilities.
- Hugely collaborative working environment where every person's viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day 1!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Chance to work on projects across the world and across a variety of challenges