You will be responsible on a day to day basis for covering a number of functions within the Finance department. This is a newly developed role which is designed to assist the finance team deal with greater business demand.
As the Management Accountant, your duties will be to:
• Prepare monthly management accounts, month end accruals and pre-payment.
• Draft statutory accounts
• Dealing with day to day enquiries
• Liaising with auditors
• Complete quarterly VAT returns
• General ledger requisites
• Posting invoices
• Cover duties when other team members are absent
• Performing other tasks as required by management
• Undertaking training as required.
To be a successful Management Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
• ACCA or CIMA newly or part qualified
• Experience of working in a busy office environment
• Knowledge of management accounts
• Ability to communicate to the highest standard and work closely with other departments.
• Excellent IT / MS office skills (Word & Excel).
Your normal weekly hours will be full time (37.5 hrs) working Monday - Friday (09:00-17:30)
with a 1 hour lunch break to be taken flexibly.
This job was originally posted as