Assistant Fund Accountant
Assistant Fund Accountant - International real estate - OUR CLIENT is an independent Pan-European real estate investment / asset management specialist working across all asset classes. As they continue to expand and realise top returns, they continue to launch new funds and, as a result, require an additional assistant Fund Accountant to join their fund accounting team.
THE ROLE will work alongside a Fund Controller and primarily focus on the following:
- Assisting in the over-sight of the external Fund administrators and management of:
- quarterly and annual reports;
- annual audited financial statements (with administrators);
- capital call notices and distribution notices to investors (with administrators);
- cash and liquidity management and monitoring of the Funds' revolving credit facilities.
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly and ad-hoc reporting to Investors and support the Investor Relations team.
- Assisting in the coordination of the year end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary annual accounts and meeting local filing requirements.
- Assisting in the selection process for service providers and monitor all on-going corporate level costs against budget.
- Working closely with the Asset Management team on financial aspects of Investments.
- Working closely with third party service providers (including local accountants, tax advisors and auditors) and joint venture partners and co-ordinating their work with the Fund administrators.
- Assisting in the maintenance of the Fund models and assisting in the preparation of Fund level business plans and cash flow projections.
THE PERSON - To apply, you will be actively seeking a move into Real Estate / Private Equity and will either be a recently qualified ACA from a top tier practice with real estate client exposure or be a recently qualified or finalist ACCA already working within a real estate fund / investment manager or third party administrator. You will be enthusiastic and flexible and actively pursuing a career in a rapidly growing real estate fund management business. Additionally, you will possess understanding of accounting fundamentals and regulations, be highly numerate with excellent analytical and financial modelling skills. It would also be a plus if you spoke an additional European language (particularly French / German).
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as